Image Map

Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Week 2 - Assess Me Linky


I am back for week 2 of The Tattooed Teacher's Assess Me Linky.  This time it is only Tuesday so I am much improved with my tardiness.  Be sure to go check out all the people linked up!


  • I can honestly say I hate skirts and only wear them when I must.
  • I prefer earrings, but I love necklaces on other people.
  • I have no idea what this is asking. :(
  • I like to mix my jewelry between gold and silver.
  • I am a city girl.
  • I must say I am addicted to online shopping.
  • Definitely showers.
  • I tend to keep my stories secret except to a few of my closest friends.
  • I love to be at home with my family.
  • I like breakfast but I don't get up early enough to eat a real one.  I usually boil a few eggs and go.
  • I am a tea drinker.  I can't even stand the smell of coffee.
  • I will stay up late or get up early whatever is necessary.
  • The question is what is this question about.  My hair I prefer undone, not fancy just a ponytail.  My bed I like all done up.
  • I have never been able to walk in heels.
  • I choose airplane because that usually means you are going somewhere fun.
  • Don't watch either of them.
  • I like the outdoors but seem to be stuck in the air conditioning this summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment