Image Map

Saturday, January 02, 2016

Happy 2016!


Happy New Year Everyone! 


It is that time again. It is time to start again and make new resolutions.  My resolution is to blog more.  I see to always make that resolution each year, but this year I am going to follow through.  I am starting this year out with Farley's January Currently.


Listening - It is finally not raining and I can open the windows! I love listening to the cars drive by my house.
Thinking - I always have such good intentions to get lots of grading finished, but alas it has not happened yet.
One Little Word - enthusiasm - I am trying to muster up a little or a lot before I go back to school.

Even though I am procrastinating on the grading front, I did earn my Symbaloo Certification recently.
SymbalooEDU - Get Certified

4 comments:

  1. Gah!! Grading is no fun! We had to finish all of ours before we left, and I'm SO glad we did!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enthusiasm! LOVE it! It's sad to see many teachers with these long faces, like their joy for teaching was gone!
    Here in CA we could use some of that rain ;)

    Janice
    www.prekpartner.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Spelling and Math papers from the week before break are piled on my coffee table as I type this! I have to channel some enthusiasm for getting it all done by Monday as well!
    ~Jennifer
    Stories and Songs in Second

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting your Symbaloo Certification! I too want to blog more this year.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete