Image Map

Friday, August 02, 2013

Liebster Award


Thank you so much to 
for nominating me for the Liebster Award!
The Liebster Award is for blogs with less than 200 follower in order to help promote that blog, show appreciation, and hopefully draw more followers.
To accept the nomination, you do do a few things first:
  1. Link to the person who nominated you.
  2. Answer questions from you nominator.
  3. Share 11 random facts about yourself.
  4. Nominate five or more blogs with less than 200 followers.
  5. Pose questions to your nominees.

Questions from Heather


1. How long have you been teaching?   I have been teaching for 17 years.

2. What is your favorite color?   My favorite colors are pink and black.

3. Why did you start a blog?   I started a blog because I enjoy l

4. What is your current favorite blog? I don't have one current favorite blog.  I am always reading Fourth Grade Studio, Fabulous Fourth Grade Froggies, and Oh' boy Fourth Grade

5. Do you have a TPT store?   No.  I wish I did.  I don't know how you all do it.  when do you sleep?

6. What is your favorite food?   I LOVE pizza and chocolate.

7. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?   I am still waiting for my husband to take me to Hawaii.

8. What is your favorite thing about the beginning of the year?   My favorite thing about the beginning of the year is the newness of everything.  We are all on a clean slate and can become whatever we want to be, no matter how awful last year was.

9. If you weren't a teacher, what would you be?   If I were not a teacher, I would work in an animal shelter or maybe I would be a vet.  I love animals.

10. What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?   I adore chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.

11 Random Facts About Me

1.  I love cats.
2.  I have a cat named Mrs. Cat, aka Cee Cee.
3.  I teach only girls.
4.  My husband is originally from Russia and became an United States' citizen two years ago.
5.  I won't eat yogurt because I can't stand the smell or the texture.
6.  I love brightly colored polish on my toes.
7.  I love Kate Spade handbags.
8.  I taught computer applications for 10 years before moving to 4th grade.
9.  I love musicals.  My favorites are Hairspray, Jersey Boys, and Wicked.
10. I am a neat freak in my home but at school things can really pile up.
11.  I try to spend at least 30 minutes a day reading for pleasure.

Nominations

Adventures in Multigrade 


Being Ms. Ebron

Questions

1.  How were you as a student?
2. What was your favorite vacation as a kid?
3. What is your favorite morning beverage?
4. What subject do you like to teach most?
5. How long after school is out do you stay to get work finished?
6. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?
7. What is your favorite children's book?
8. What is your favorite television show?
9. What is your favorite thing about the first day of school?
10. What was the one thing your learned during student teaching that you still use today?
11. What is your favorite flower?

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Wicked and Hairspray are my two favourite musicals. I'm so happy to find another grade 4 blog. :)
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete