Image Map

Thursday, August 01, 2013

August Currently

Hello Bloggy World!  It's me Julie and I am trying my darnedest to be a dedicated and consistent blogger. So for my first post back I am linking up with the wonderful Farley at Oh' Boy Fourth Grade on her August Currently.




Most of my items need no extra explanation.  However, I am hoping someone has read The Blessing of a Skinned Knee by Wendy Mogel. and can help me get motivated.  During the summer I want to read what I want to read.  I guess I sound just like the kids.

Now to my B2s must haves...

1.  Editable Mustache Tags  Editable Mustache Tags by Miss Nelson from Run! Miss Nelson's got the Camera.  If you don't follow her blog you definitely should.  My girls just love mustaches.  I mean really who doesn't?  Check out her adorable tags and as of right now they are even on sale!

2.  Life Savers® Mint Candy; Wint O Green®, 50-oz. BagThese are a must for school.  With all the talking, snack and lunch a girl needs to keep her breath smelling fresh.

3.  Every year I order a new set of Paper Mate Flair Pens.  I love the variety of colors and I love having new school supplies just like the kids do


6 comments:

  1. Julie,

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! It is to promote blogs with less than 200 followers. Follow the link if you'd like to participate! http://thelandofican.blogspot.com/2013/08/liebster-award.html
    I'm also your newest follower! Love the cute blog!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    A loooove a good flair pen! And those mints are yummy!

    Have a great school year :)

    Brittany
    Closing the Gap... in a Cute Outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I linked up the flair pens too - LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THEM!! Best wishes this school year!!

    Mathematically yours,
    Jamie aka MissMathDork!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Blurred Lines and Flair Pens!
    Oh...AND you are an ILLINOIS blogger! woohoo! Me too!
    Have a good one,
    "Autumn"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just picked up two new sets of Flair pens - 1 for home and 1 for school :)
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those pens! I found them the cheapest at Walmart. I'm also in love with that song. You know that he's Alan Thicke's (from Growing Pains) son, right? They look so much alike! Looking forward to following you!

    Jen
    The Adventures of a New Third Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete