Image Map

Friday, January 03, 2014

January Currently

Hello Everyone!

I must be the world's worst blogger.  I always have good intentions and then life seems to get in the way.  How do all of you do it?  Do you sleep?  That being said...I have resolved to blog at least once per month for the rest of the school year. I know it doesn't sound like much but for some reason I can't seem to do it.  Well it is a new year so I am going to turn over a new leaf and put forth my best effort.  I am starting the year off with the amazing Farley and this month's currently.

 
 
Most of what I have written is self explanatory. There is one that needs a little more explanation.  Every Christmas morning growing up my family would crank Elvis' Blue Christmas on the stereo to wake up my little sister Holly. She was a sleeper. Even on Christmas morning the girl slept in.  The only sure way to get her out of bed was Elvis and to this day I smile every time I hear the song come on the radio during the holiday season.
 
Also does anyone have any suggestions about Student Teachers?  This is my first one and I am a little nervous.




1 comment:

  1. First I must say--I love your blog design!!! Did you do it yourself? Second I am nervous as well. I get my first student teacher next week as well. I am so nervous about letting my little ones go. I wish you great success :)

    ReplyDelete