Image Map

Monday, September 10, 2012

Week Two


As I am beginning my second week of school I figured it was about time to show how lovely my classroom looks.  It is not large.  The girls call it cozy.


This is the door that greets the girls each day.  Their pictures are their name tags and they love looking at themselves. :)  Also on the bottom of the door is a poster that I had made using a poster I found on Pinterest.  We use it similar to a class constitution.

A4b is going to tweet this year!  Follow us @SHSAcademy4b


This is the view of my classroom looking south.


The girls' desks are in groups of 5 until we have our first math test.  After each math test I change the seating arrangement.


This is our class library.  I am working to properly sort each book into the correct genre.  It is a long and tedious job.


The top of this bulletin board is math.  Items will be added as we progress through each unit.  The bottom is full of reminders of usernames and passwords for several websites we use. 


This is our writing bulletin board.  As we work on a trait I will add information below as a reminder to the girls. 
Also I love the quote above the board.
Fairness is everyone getting what he or she needs.



This is how I take bus attendance every day.  The girls are responsible for moving their magnet to yes or no first thing in the morning.


I hope you enjoyed this quick tour of A4b!

Julie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment